Everything we do, we do it for each other

Headed down to Bishan Junction 8 to meet Baby... after my dinner & shopping... Waited for him for 10-15mins as he was busy with his road-show @ the atrium.... Dunno whether Baby will feel touched when he saw me there or not? Roaming around the mall just to wait for him to finish up his road-show event... Baby sent me home after that... Thanks Baby... for the car ride home... ^-^

Baby fetched me to work this morning again... *touched* .... Bot Fried Mee-hoon from Qi Ji for our breakfast... We ate in the car... so sweet & romantic... haha...

Because I love you... so just drop this fight ok.... You're my ladder... you help me to climb up the sky... Together, we reach for the stars... I cannot believe we've made it so long... After all of the things I've done wrong... You're the antidote... my superficial cure. Wiping away my tears... being my bodyguard at all times... chasing all my fears away... All I want is for you and only you, Baby...

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Whenever Im weary
From the battles that raged in my head
You made sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way, but still you
Seem to understand
Now & forever,
I will be your man
jkinloveforever said…
Whenever i'm feeling weary,
From the fiercest battles that rages in my head,
When my thin sanity hangs by just a flimsy thread,
I sometimes lose my way, but still you try to understand
Now & Forever,
I will always be your man

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA