Love Baby to the Bits

Baby fetched me to work this morning again... *touched* .... We had our breakfast in the car... so sweet & romantic rite... we had home-made Bak Zhang (Rice Dumpling)... I love his TLC to the bitz...

Baby picked me and Jo up from Suntec around 6.05pm, as we had our spa appointment with BelleCare @ Singapore Shopping Centre.... My spa treats included Full Body Red Wine Scrub and Full Body Aromatheraphy Massage @ $28 under Nets Promo...

Baby went over the game arcade @ Plaza Singapura while waiting for me... I finished my body spa around 8.10pm. Baby waited for me for almost 2hrs... Appreciate Baby...

We drove over to Golden Mile Food Centre... for our dinner without Jo.... We had Ayam Penyat Set... Yummy dinner indeed...

When I met you... for the very first time... I never thought that you will be mine.. I just know in my heart that you're the one for me... We are so perfect together... don't we? Baby we are meant to be ... and not a minute goes by... you're not on my mind... I could ever find someone like you... I have never felt this way about anyone before... I'm crazy in love with you... You make me want you more and more. Having you in my life, I feel so right.. I wanna grow old with you cos I love you so much... I need you by my side... Baby, I will never let you go... I promise...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA