Happy Anniversary, Baby

Baby came down to Suntec with Coco to have lunch with me... touched and happy... I appreciated.. We went to Marutama Ra-men @ Liang Court to have ramen for our lunch.. As usual... We had Nama Karashi Ra-men with Tamago & Yaki Char Siu... Thanks Baby for the lunch treat... ^_^... love you to the bitz....

After our lunch... we walked around Meidi-Ya... Baby got me a mini pepper sausage, Bourbon Kidorikko Biscuits from Japan... (Cute Packaging) and Kinder Joy with Surprise Toy...
The day for you and me.... to enjoy and spend time together... exchange feelings, gifts or whatever so.... Show our love on this day of the month... In the need to express my lovin' by tongue kissin'... Kissin' for physical expression and looking into your eye with passion... I adore the day with you on our anniversary...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA