Feel so loved....

Baby came to my place @ 8.50am... he sent me to Chong Pang to meet Jo & Susie...Thanks baby... meeting the gals for breakfast and buying spree..... Spent total of $112 for my 6pcs buys @ Auntie place... I got myself 2 pairs shorts, 1 halter neck top, 1 blue dress, 1 skirt & 1 funky purple strips top.... After the spree, we went for our breakfast... We headed down to Tampines One by bus for more shopping spree... hehe... should label as Jess's Shopping Day i/o May Day... haha...

The gals wanted to meet up the whole morning & afternoon... so can't have breakfast and lunch with baby... felt really guilty actually... and after telling him the day before, I felt even more guilty... but he always so understanding... ^-^... Love every bits of Baby....

Meet Baby @ Bugis Junction.. after my date with the gals... We went for arcade again... wow... our fave sia... Baby's drove to Jalan Besar Road... we had Scissor Cut Curry Rice for dinner.... Our meal is nice & delicious yet afforable. Thanks for sending me home and having dinner with me... Muacks!!!!

I know loving me isn't the easiest thing in your life... and I know at some points I may not be the best lover. We may argue at times for the littlest things, but that doesn't change the happiness you bring. I've done some stupid things before. I'm glad you didn't lead me to the door, cos I don't know what I would have done. If I had to live my life without "The One"... Only if you knew how special you are to me and how you have taken me to a place I never knew I could be. I'm very thankful that I have you. I hope you never doubt my love for you, cos everything I say, it's all true. Be my husband, and my baby. Be my lover and please be my everything. You were always there whenever I would call.... and that's why meeting you on the August 22nd, I'll never regret. Because that's the day we got together and I never want to forget. Now it's only about You & Me and I'm ready to show.... how much I love you...

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Addicted to you
Betrothed to you
Can't live without you
Desperate to be make you happy
Ecstatic to see you smile
Forever wish to care for you
Gots to be with you
Heaven sent, you are to me
I love you, baby. This i do..i wish whatever trials and tribulations that appear...just know that i really do care deeply for you...

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA