Dinner @ Sushi Tei for 2....

Baby came to pick me up from work... Dinner @ Sushi Tei - Thomson Plaza... As usual we took some pixs... before we had our meal...


I ordered a Tonkatsu Ramen while Baby ordered Tempura Soba... side dish - Fried Ika
Tonkatsu Ramen
Tempura Soba
Fried Ika
He sent me home ard eight plus... cos he need to 'Ma Ma I Lub You'... Baby, I appreciate all the errands you run for me... cos you complete me... Muacks!!!! Love you to the bitz....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You never leave my mind, everyday, all the time... I love you more than I did yesterday. I'll keep loving you till the end of time.. With every breath and every hug, you always give me something to love.. I'm a very lucky baby... I have the right to call you my world.. Everyday, all the time.. You are always on my mind..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA