We meet...

Finally... after 3 days... went for lite dinner at The Soup Spoon - Paragon... headed down for the Craig David Concert @ Zirca, The Cannery, Clarke Quay.... We spent our day together for 5 hours... We miss each other... I hate being independent... I love to be taken care of...

Now, I am more sure of what I want. I hope I won't happen again. And hopefully, things will go the way I want it to be... Difficulty is a measurement, but never a barrier...

停下来,是为了走更远的路。。。
~ i have decided to take things slowly... to enjoy every moment of it... to treasure every moment of it... to see more... to feel more... to understand more... to avoid quarrel and mis-understanding... ~


Potion for us... It is like being in love... Sometimes, we hope to be loved, to have all the attention... the desire is so strong that we have forgotten what make us worth loving... in the end, we lose it all... So to be love, you must first eliminate your desire for love.... then you will give unconditionally...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA