Simple Meal & Outing for 2

Baby came to pick me up from work... so sweet of him... we had dinner together... singing & listening to our fave songs during the car ride... hehe. Simply in love with baby's TLC towards me... all render back to me again...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Baby fetched me to work this morning... had breakfast with him too @ Golden Mile... variety breakfast spread...hehe... We had Mee Hoon, Dim Sum & Plain Prata... Great start of the day for me... thanks Baby Gong Gong... Surprises for me from him again... Baby popped by my work place in the afternoon to pass me a bottle of Lemon Barley Drink, Char Siew Pau & Veggies Pau + my fave - Cleo Magazine... Baby... you are good to me... Received a SMS from him just now... saying that... he is going to pick me up from work... ^-^ Thanks for sending me home.. before heading for your school lessons... Muacks!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued... our nite after Baby ended his lessons.. He reached my place ard 11.20pm... We went to Zouk - Mambo Nite... We had an enjoyable nite out there... left ard 1.10am... cos need to work the next day... haix...

Baby, you're everything to me... You're my dream man... I will not trade you for anything... I'm so grateful that I found you... You're the only one for me, baby... I'm so in love with you... I'm not sharing you with anyone... You'll always be all mine... You're amazing and wonderful... Baby, you totally light up my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA