Radiance.... after facial treat....

Baby fetched me to work this morning again... *touched* .... We had pin ming Dim Sum @ Golden Mile for breakfast... I love his TLC to the bitz... :-D... I feel being loved again... Baby sent me to my facial appointment @ Cecil Street after my work... He waited for me to finish my facial session... which was around 8.15pm.. We had a quick dinner near my house cos he needed to pick his ma from work later... As usual... my baby craved for Pig Organ Soup.... keke... then fulfilled him lolz...

Do you remember your first special kiss... that sweet kiss melted your beautiful soul. Do you long for that kiss to happen again? Close your eyes... picture that moment in time.... I remember the moment before our lips met, your eyes gazed to mine, our lips just an inch away... I held on to your hands and said... "I'm yours forever"... whispered to your ear... "I love you, You're my only love"....

Baby... do you know... why God give us two legs, two hands, two ears and two eyes.. But why only one heart... cos God knows that you will find the other piece in my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA