Monday isn't blue anymore

Baby wrote me an e-mail before he took the coach back to Singapore from KL... He reached Singapore ard one plus in the morning... He called & sms me about his arrival back in Sin and of course telling me that he is going to pick me up to work.... Muacks!!!! Love you always....

Baby fetched me to work this morning... We had Prata @ Golden Mile for breakfast... love to the bitz... :-D... Baby came to pick me up from work... We had dnner @ Geylang Road.... We ate Beef Hor Fun & Stir-fried Baby Kailan... Baby enjoys the Hor fun...very much... Great recommendation by me... hehe...

After dinner.... beer time @ Brewerkz - National Waterfront... We ordered each a mug (355ml) of Golden Ale .... easy drinking beer.... Baby and I both love... He sent me home ard nine plus... this conclude my day with him.... Baby, appreciate the things you do for me... because of you... I'm a HAPPY Baby Po Po....

I'm missing you... baby.... My thoughts of you keep falling through. I wish I could sleep in your scarred arms... and tell you... that you're my very soul... I don't want to know my life without you. You are the closest person to my heart. My solitary light... in a world so dark. I love you... my very own guy... I'm happy to be yours forever... so please don't ever let me go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA