Lunchie with Baby

Baby came down to have lunch with me just now... even it was raining very heavily.. he still made his way to Suntec by train... Muacks!!!! Thanks Baby....

We went to game arcade... to play Daytona USA... haha... love to challenge Baby Gong Gong... After our lite snack... we went to Carrefour... He got me a bottle of Cranberry Drink & Pocky Chocolate Flavoured Biscuit Sticks... Baby, I love you soooooo much...

Baby surprised me again... he got me Cinnamoroll... from Mcdonald's Happy Meal.... This really makes my day... * Happy*


We've been through a lot... together, you and me, but that confirms it even more... that we are meant to be. You've always been there for me.. through thick and thin. You complete me in every single way. You are my the other half. The true love of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA