Baby's TLC.... I treasure most

Baby help me to collect my To-fu Molly Strawberry Version from PI @ Tannery Lane... Appreciate Baby's hard work... as I always tell him.. his hard work will pay off... He took bus to Suntec City... to pick me up from work... even his Jazzy is still @ the workshop... Thanks Baby for everything... I love you with all my HEART!!

Dinner time... We had Hong Kong Style Porridge & Fish Fillet Rice Set... @ Kallang Bahru...

The world is a very cruel place... I've been hurt.. well which is true... But all my problems drifted away, the moment I saw you... When I have you near, all my problems disappear... Holding me with all your love, my emotions become so clear. How can people tell us it's wrong... when being with you feels so right... To you, I am your princess... To me, you are my knight... My heart beats uncontrollably, when I see you in my sight... To me, you are my everything... To me, you are my light... My love for you is so real... As I lay tightly in your arm... so calm and well protected... knowing I'm not close to any harm or fear... Holding me tightly like you'd never let go... Whispering those three magical words in my ear... Dreaming of that special day... When we become man & wife... Putting the rings on each other's fingers... The most happiest day of our life... We are together forever... I'll cherish you forever.. cos our two hearts become one soul...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA