All about Baby Gong Gong

Thanks Baby Gong Gong for the surprise again... Baby popped by my work place in the afternoon again to pass me a bottle of Lemon Barley Drink & Pocky Chocolate Flavoured Biscuit Sticks. Baby, I heart you... Received a call from him just now... he played some songs in his car... and let me hear them over the phone... just to cheer me up and bring back the smile on my face again... Indeed a new experience for me.... Muacks!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby came by again to Suntec to have lunch with me... touched sia... I appreciated.. He actually came by my place around 3.45am (wee wee hours)... damned it... I had 5 missed calls and 5 sms from him... He left a bottle of Lemon Barley Drink outside my door... Baby, my heart is longing for you and your touch... I fell asleep lah... missed my chance to see my baby before he go KL... haix... He left Singapore to KL... this morning le... Have a safe journey baby... & have a good weekend there... most important thing.... think of me always... Muacks!!!!

Damned it sia... I fell asleep last night again... when baby tried to call me... I had 2 missed calls and 4 sms from him... *sad*....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA