Missing my other half.....

Baby went for 3 days company trip to Jakarta & Surabuya with his boss this morning.... he sms-ed me telling me he had reached Singapore Changi Airport around 6 plus this morning... Just now… received another sms from him telling me that he had reached there safely le…

I’ve started to miss baby already…. OM.... no one for me to bully le... No one send me to & fro from work!! *sigh* !!! luckily, only 3 days... missing him badly... He will be back this coming Friday nite...

Why can't I stop thinking of you... I try to fill my day with lots of things to do... Just thinking of you... makes my heart race... There's no one like you, who brings a glow to my face... A feeling that I'll always treasure... When I stop to think... all that we've been through... I can't help but to realize that I'm addicted to you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA