JJ's Concert... @ Singapore Indoor Stadium

Baby & I attended JJ Concert @ Singapore Indoor Stadium @ 28/03/09 under $128 cata. seat... Wow... Rather crowded... nearly to 10,000 audience in the hall...

We... still lovely dovey as before....

Some shots from the concert...
If I could choose.... I would stay in your arms forever. Our love would become an endeavor... I would wish for you to stay with me.... For you to be my love.... Forever is a long time... To require in a single command... I will write our love in a rhyme.... Lost in your kiss... Our love is my ambition....So when I wished upon the star... The star that reminded me most of you.... If I had one wish.... My wish would be you.... And since I made that wish.... My wish has come true...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA