HKG.... Eat... Shop... Eat... Part 3B

Went to the theme cafe - Charlie Brown Cafe @ Tsim Sha Tsui for Breakfast....
The Table Top
We ordered.... Tuna Salad Sandwich & Cheese Omelette with Ham Set @ 54HKD ~ 10.80SGD
our fave no. - waiting no...
Sometimes I wonder if people listen to what I have to say or even if what I say will stay. I want that one guy who will listen to me, so this love can be. I want that one guy who will always hold me when I cry, or at least that one guy who will always try. I want that one guy who will make me feel like the most beautiful person I ever met or that one guy who won't treat me like another girl. I want that one guy that looks me in the eyes in a way different than all the other guys. I want that one guy who calls me in the middle of the night just to say "I LOVE YOU" or that one guy that never wants to say "Bye". I want that one guy who will make me feel like I never have before or that one guy that won't care what other people have to say anymore. I want that one guy who makes me open my eyes to see what life can really be, But most of all all I want that one guy that wants me because I'm me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA