Finally.... Baby is coming back soon...

Finally his 3-day company trip is coming to an end… he is coming back tonight... During baby’s absence, we sms-ed & tok each other everyday for hours… Baby showed his care & concern thru calls & sms… During his 3 days trip… I have received 3 oversea calls, 27 sms from him…

I want you to kiss me... make my heart beat again just like it did before. I need you to make me believe that love is something worth living for... that is something more than fairy tales can tell... tell me that with love everything is possible... remind me that it has its good and its bad... remind me of the good things that we went through together.... tell me how I made you feel, when your world was falling apart. Remind me of how you felt when you first saw me... tell me about our first kiss ... I want to believe that love can be so real enough that I can tell you even with my last breath that... I love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA