Valentine's Day Celebration (1)

After my evening jog as usual... with baby... We headed down to JB for a nite stay… celebrating our first Valentine's Day… Before check-in the hotel, we went for our late dinner... I always called 'din-per'... We had Wanton Mee.... so-so nia.... (2 bowls of Wanton Mee + 1 can of soft drink @ RM9.90 only)

We exchanged our gifts for each other.... I got Baby - Agnes B Card holder..... while Baby got me a Grey Lacoste Shoulder Bag...
We ate our fave strawberries in the room....

We had our breakfast @ the coffee-house.... The ABF spread was small... overall is rather ok... We ate alot there... sinful.. keke..
peanut congee
french toasts, baked beans & chicken franks
Croissant & french toasts
nasi Lemak with chicken franks
roti prata with vegetables curry
After our ABF... We went back our room for some last min packing & wash up... as we need to check out by 1pm... After leaving the hotel, we headed straight down to City Square for our shopping spree.... More pixs in my next post.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby....Your sweetness captured my heart, right from the start... There's magic in your ways, how they light up my days... Never imagined I would find a man that would be more than a friend... Sweet simplicity and yet so refined, a man like you is hard to find. Virtues in your heart so true. I love you for who you are...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA