Spa Treats @ Passage - The Beauty Boutique

Went for my Spa Treats - Passage - New York @ Keck Seng Tower... The spa treats included Collagen Milk Body Massage & Diamond Peel Collagen Facial with Ultra-sonic Eye Treament & Collagen Neck Treatment @ $88 exlude GST by DBS Cards Promo...
Additional Free Gift - Little Black Dress by Passage worth $450. Took up the sessions for Diamond Peel Facial... cos the facial gave me instant radiance...

Dinner @ Five Star Kampong Chicken Rice - Upper Thsomson Road... We had Egg Gravy Hor Fun, Sweet Potato Leaves with Sambal, Chye Poh Omelette, 2pcs of Fried Chicken Wings & Seafood Bitter Gourd Soup....




Next to you, near you Is where I belong. I go crazy without seeing you. You're always on my mind. I can't see you not being in my life.... I want to be with you forever... I promise...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA