Botejyu from Osaka @ Liang Court Shopping Mall

After my morning jog... with baby... went down to Bukit Batok Central for our brunch... We had roasted duck rice... after our meal... headed to Westmall for some shopping... Baby got me an anklet & Loreal Eye-Makeup Remover... Thanks Baby....

After my routine evening jog... We went down to Botejyu @ Liang Court Shopping Mall for dinner... Aonori (seaweed flakes) and chilli powder are available on every table. Good & friendly service from the staffs. As usual we took some pixs... before we started our meal...
We ordered Seafood Omu & Fried Cuttlefish.... for our dinner... Lite cos we were on diet... haha....
I want my head to rest against your chest... to hear your heartbeat... flutter in my ear. I need to feel you in my arms baby.... For all time... I need to be with you baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA