Baby's Secondary Schoolmate's Big Day @ Orchard Parade Hotel

Baby picked me up from work... we headed down to Orchard for some shopping.... he bot a custom jewellery from Aldo Accessories to match my little black sexy dress.... Took some pixs before heading to the wedding dinner....

Some blur shots from me & baby... haix...

We attended Baby's Secondary Schoolmate's Big Day @ Orchard Parade Hotel... To our surprised... Our table - 22... OM... is our fave no... hehe....
Appreciation gifts for the guests....

We were all famished.. as the dinner only started @ 8.45pm... Got to koe some baby's friends... rather friendly....

Combination of Deluxe Appetizer
Seasoned Octopus, Roasted Duck, Jelly Fish, Pork Roll and Fried Yam
Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Crabmeat

Stir-fried Fresh Scallops with Asparagus & Capsicum in XO Sauce
Braised Slice Abalone and Sea Cucumber with Oyster Sauce on Seasonal Greens
Herbal Steamed Chicken
Steamed Fish in Hong Kong Style
Wok Fried Yee Fu Mian
Yam Puree with Gingko Nuts

The dinner finished ard 11pm... We (6 of us including Baby & I ) continued our nite... @ K box - Orchard Cineleisure till 4am.... It's been a long time since I had a group singing session.... I enjoyed myself very much....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA