22/02 - Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah

We went to Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah.... for our day (22/02). Simple celebration for us... this time as we are going to HKG in 2 days times... yippee.... Took 4 different shots of baby... haha.... specially the retarded pix... look damn funny.... hehe



Food we ordered :-
Chyepoh Omelette
Long Beans Itek

Meatball with Crabmeat in clear soup (Bakwan Kepeting)

Sotong Sambal

I love Bakwan Kepeting - Nonya Classic Soup very much... yummy!!! We had a delightful dinner there... Ivins is really worth my both thumbs-up. The food is delicious & affordable... Both Baby & I will come back to dine again for sure...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember when you & I first met... The smile on your face, I'll never forget and you brought me happiness from the start... Becoming the owner of my heart... Being by your side is always wonderful... Never ending love just you & me... A love story, our destiny... Devoted, loyal and true is a promise that I make to you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA