Ferry to Bintan & Bfast @ Nirwana Resort

We reached Tanah Merah Ferry terminal @ 1900hrs, as we were catching the 2000hrs ferry... to Bintan Island....
Our boarding passes...
Our boarding gate....
In the ferry

We reached Bintan 2100hrs (Indo Time – they're one hr behind Sin time).
B'fast vouchers for the next two days

ABF... our fave.....
pixs taken in the cafe (Coffee Shop)

Took a stroll... to the garden areas... for some photo-taking session
baby.... funny lo... look familar.... likely to see in Hindi movies / dramas
Baby Kel-Ling
I love you for many things... I love you... and everything you are. I love you for that sweet smile. I love you for your sense of humor and everything you do. I love the way you look at me and the way you speak. I love the way I can tell you anything and you listening to what I have to say. I love your eyes and the way you kiss me. The way you give me big hugs.I love you for you and no one else. I love you Baby and that is what matters the most!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA