Dinner @ Premier Thai Traditions Restaurant @ Sembawang - Springside

After our singing session (K Happy) @ Kbox Cineleisure... We had our dinner @ Premier Thai Traditions Restaurant @ Sembawang - Springside...
Baby & I ordered Pineapple Fried Rice, Seafood Tom Yam, Sambal Kang Kong and Assam Thai Fish.... The whole cost ard SGD70... really ex.. yet so-so only.... not worth the paying....
Baby... You are so much to me and I realize now more than ever that I love you and how much you mean to me and that I love you now more than I ever have. I can promise that I will only love you more and more with each passing day and I will treasure each day with you as you are my last. Kel-Ling I love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA