Xtreme Autoshow 2008 in KL

Baby & I together with Baby's dad... visited the Xtreme Autoshow @ Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil, KL... Open from 10am till midnight.... (26 Dec - 28 Dec)

Tickets to the Xtreme Auto Show...



Baby love this red sport car the best.....

nice air-brush
Inital D Freak....

seriously.. is inside the car... no joke....
Luxury sia... with Coach prints & LV accessories
Mini Screen @ the headlights
look @ the gear...





look rather eerie....
Comfy bed....
Bet... this driver must be a Nightmare Before Christmas Lover

You
Are all
I will need
in darker days
When life wears me down
then I will call on you
to hold me tight and kiss me
Safe and secure I will feel in your arms
time will stand still for us
there will only be
just you and me
I love you
Always
Will

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA