X'mas Eve Dinner with Baby

Home-cooked food for X'mas Eve dinner.... Too crowded & expensive to eat outside as we need to save up for our 2009 trips... Some planned trips in Jan (Bintan), in Feb (Hong Kong & Shenzhen) and in Apr (New Zealand)...

Baby did the cooking.... all himself... I only helped him in doing some trivial things....
l
Today's Menu - Penne Rigrates in Miso Soup with Mixed Mushrooms & Sausages... simply...call it Miso Soup Pasta.... Side dish - Grilled Pork & Chicken Sausages...
Baby used the higher-grade penne rigrates .... white i/o yellow in color.... Baby cooked the penne first... till they were soft then rinse off with cold water to maintain the chewy-ness & removed the lye from the penne.....
cooked penne
The main ingredients - Mixed Mushrooms & Sausages
He made the miso soup... add warm water to the soy bean paste in the pan & stir well...
Added in Mixed Mushrooms & Sausages in the miso soup and boiled till the ingredients were all cooked....

While Baby was making soup pasta, I grilled the sausages in the oven toaster... & lit up the candle.... for a candle-light dinner.....
Got this from Germany... @ 3 Euro (UP 9.90 Euro)
Our fave grilled sausages were ready to eat.... Served with ketchup & chilli sauce.....
Side dish - Grilled Pork & Chicken Sausages....

Penne Rigrates in Miso Soup with Mixed Mushrooms & Sausages
The soup was great & addictive... I had a delightful dinner on x'mas eve.... Thanks Baby for the wonderful & yummy meal....

Nothing can describe, the way I feel for you. Your love is warm & precious and your heart is sincere & true. The special bond we share, will guide us on our way to a perfect life where dreams come true. What more can I really say..... We were brought together, never be apart. You hold a special place in my heart.... You're always my shining star. I'll love you unconditionally with all my heart and soul. I'll never break your heart... I give you all my love and always keep you whole....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA