Upcoming KL Trip >>> Xtreme Auto Show

I am going to KL in a week times with Baby… really looking forward to this trip... Will be leaving this coming Friday Nite (26/12) and will be back on the Sunday Nite (28/12)... will update my blog with pixs, when I'm back from my trip….

It’s been 4 yrs since my last visit to KL ... kinda excited… haha… motive to go there is to shop, eat & attend the Xtreme Motor Show ...
Xtreme Motor Show
Press News


We will be taking Aeroline (First Class) Coach to KL… the coach will be departing @ 11:30pm from Harbour Front....


Our boarding tickets

Baby booked a Superior Suite @ Berjaya Time Square Hotel (5-Star) … thanks Baby for planning almost everything for me ... muacks... You are such a loving Gong Gong*KLJ-4EVA*
Berjaya Time Square Hotel
Poolside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA