Shisedo Bazaar >>> Aston Specialities

Breakfast @ Golden Mile.... Very economical... Total @ only $4.50 for the 2 of us.... hehe... cost saving... sia...


Baby drove us down to Orchard Building for the Shisedo Sale Bazaar... Reached there @ 12.45pm... OM...we were greeted by a super long madness queue.... We queued more than an hour... Finally we got in the bazaar ard 2pm... My sweet baby queued @ the check-out cashier for us while we grabbed our stuffs asap before Baby's turn.... We did our purchase @ 2.20pm...

My buys during the Shisedo Bazzar Sale @ $73
Shisedo - Body Creator - Aromatic Firming Cream

Ettusais Hyper Curl Mascara (Volume) & Maquillage Eye Colors

Shisedo - Silky Eye Shadow Duo
We had a rather fruitful buys… Alot of nice colours for the eye shadow & lip color... all sold-out... even my desire Maquillage Mascara all gone le.... but luckily I still managed to get some of my fave from the sale bazaar...

Reached office ard 2:35pm... keke.. (discreetly).... Thx Baby for getting me a quick lunch - Egg Mayo & alotsa of cucumbers @ Subway....
We had our dinner @ Aston Specialities … (opp Katong Mall) after work.... Another craving place for dinner.... hehe.... No reservation allowed….. To our surprise, there was no queue at all… hehe... lucky us.... While waiting for our meal to be served... I snapped pix with my new canon camera...
Kel-ling @ Aston

Jess-ling @ Aston

I had Black Pepper Fish... while baby had New York Strip
New York Strip with Garden Veggies & French Fries
Black Pepper Fish with Mashed Potato

Baby... you're my sweetest drug.... Together and forever, that's what I see. Whenever and wherever, that's how we will be. Together and forever, that's you and me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA