PH Outing with Baby.....

Brunch @ Bukit Batok Central... We had Bak Chor Mee, two slices of Plain Prata & Popiah... The most filling brunch ever.... Went Westmall for shopping... Baby got me the Majolica Majorca powder case from Watsons... muacks...


We got some treats for Coco from Pet Lovers' Centre too...

Picked ma & pa up to go Daiso @ Plaza Singapura... We did some shopping there... headed down to Toa Payoh for early dinner... Baby, ma & I had Fishball Noodles & 'Wu Xiang' there... while pa had Fish Soup with Rice....

Baby sent us home after our dinner.. thanks baby.... You are a wonderful lover and I will treasure you forever... I love you with every beat of my heart... I really cherish the moment we spend together... You walked into my life, when my world was dark and cold, you reached out your arms and hold my heart and soul. You promised you will never leave and you will always be there. I never knew that I meant so much to you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA