My New Canon IXUS 80

Baby drove down to Bedok Market Place - Jalan Tua Kong Lau Lim aka Art of Mee Pok again with Baby & Coco for b’fast…

We waited 30mins for the Fishball Meepok (dry)…. After our meal… we headed down to Singapore Expo to buy my Canon camera… since I got the chit from the salesperson already… Reached there @ 10.30am… Sitex only opened @ 11am… OM!! Crowd already formed outside the door liao.. really madness… like Hello kitty queue sia… Since Coco was with us… so I stayed in the car with Coco while Baby went to collect the camera for me… Baby... you are really a true spartan… With such a crowd… he came out with the camera around less than 30 mins… As per him… he said the crowd like Spanish bull stampede in Madrid… haha…
My New Canon IXUS 80
Canon IXUS 80 + Case

Freebies – 2x8GB SD Card, Card Reader, Camera Case, Mini Tripod & Cleaning Cloth... Additional Battery… redeem @ Funan Centre…

Went home to have some rest… since we woke up early tis morning… Nua-ing @ home since 12.30pm – 6.00pm… Accompanied baby to Bukit Panjang to take something… We went there by MRT/LRT.. haha… my 2nd time taking train with him… hehe…

Task accomplished… headed home to pick up the car… Porridge Buffet..here we come… We had Porridge Buffet @ Quality Hotel for dinner....
Buffet Spread...
Porridge with my fave ingredients
Steamed Cod Fish with Soy & Steamed Minced Meat with Egg...
Steamed Siew Mai
Duck Meat with Salted Veggies Soup
My lovely Baby...
Baby....taking your hand, I want to love every inch of you, I want to get lost in your eyes. With sweet caresses, touch my soul with your passion. Lay down beside me, let's get lost in each other. For this is our night, want me, like no other, need you, like the air that I breathe... Together, one mind, one soul, existing in this moment forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA