My big Anniversary Gift from Baby

My Anniversary gift from Baby.... huge rite...
Guess what.... talah... it's from Anna Sui
Full make-up collection from Anna Sui....
First tier - eye shadow & blusher
Middle tier - lip gloss & lip balm
Last tier - powder puff , eye shadow brush & lip brush
Free gifts from Anna Sui with purchase more than SGD165
Skincare from Anna Sui, Lip Gloss & Dolly Girl Parfum
Girlish Tote Bag
Baby with his anniversary gift from me.... (shh... its a Titus Chrono Watch)
Thank you for loving me more than you love yourself.
Thank you for giving me more attention than anything else.
Thank you for calling me, just to hear my voice on the phone.
Thank you for loving me who I am.
Thank you for being my Kel-ling, rock and Gong-Gong.
Thank you for all that you do on a daily basis.
Thank you for the little things you do for me.
Thank you for including me in your circle of trust and love.
Thank you for being a true blessing from above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA