Malaysia Brunch.... Oishi desu ne....

We drove to Malaysia for brunch... traffic rather smooth... but once we entered M'sia.. traffic there was bad... sigh... OM!!! new rule & route for cars... They are using 'Touch n Go' Card... Baby drove to a rather ulu place for brunch... hardly see any Singapore cars there.... think we were the only one ba.. hehe.... Baby tried the food before with his friend... and suggested that I should give a try lol... since baby said so... I follow lol... hehe... We had chinese tea (the glass like beer mug lol... hehe) and we ordered some Tim Sum Selection - Crabmeat Siew Mai, Braised Spare Ribs & Braised Chicken Feet, Sliced Soupy Chicken Meat with Hor Fun, Dry Wanton Mee, Egg Tarts & Roasted Meat with Roasted Duck Meat....






I love the roasted meat so much... that I asked Baby to order another plate... hehe... Simply delicious.....

Additional Roasted Meat ... I love it... super yummy...

After our sumptuous brunch... We drove back to Singapore... our motive is going there for brunch nia... no shopping... haha... cos it's a beautiful Sunday... Thanx for letting me be who I am... and believing in what I do... At the same time, watching over me and loving me... What more can I ask for!!?... Blessed to have you around in my life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA