Majolica Majorca Party

Baby sent me to Night and Day @ Selegie Road.... to attend a magical afternoon party by Majolica Majorca...

Night and Day @ Selegie Road

Majolica Majorca Party

Wendy... newly make-friend @ the party

The Interior of Night and Day



During the party... 4 stations... they were Tarot Card Reading, Cartoon Sketching, Make-over & photography....
My Cartoon Skretch
My Door Gifts
Door Gifts consisit - Gold shimmering face powder & Brown Mascara... I love the door gifts so much... Looking forward to more future events from Majolica Majorca....

Comments

Netty Lie said…
Hey..

I saw you at Majolica Majorca party.. We chatted for a while ,hope you still remember. I love that kind of event so much, please keep me updated for similar beauty events, cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA