Lunch @ Dian Xiao Er (T3)

Baby picked Jo up from her place and drove down to Bedok Market Place - Jalan Tua Kong Lau Lim aka Art of Mee Pok... We waited 30mins for the Fishball Meepok (dry)…. After our meal… we headed down to City Harvest Church @ Singapore Expo - Pavilion Hall for the morning X'mas service... The church service ended ard 12noon.... Baby sent us home... while he 'ma ma I love you' .... He picked me up ard 2pm again from my place... we went Changi Airport T3 for lunch @ Dian Xiao Er....

Cute Baby... cheeze-ing

Baby let me do the ordering... so I selected Angelica Herbs (Tung Gui) Roasted Duck, Fried Rice with Seafood XO Sauce, Mongolian Fried Spare Ribs & Hot-Boiled Winter Melon Soup with Spare Ribs...

Angelica Herbs Roasted Duck... being their main specialty - combination of Angelica herbs and roasted duck. The duck meat is tender, juicy, the roasted skin is crispy & addictive.
Indeed, A MUST TRY !!!
Their Signature Herbal Roasted Duck is HEAVENLY TASTY & HERBALLY GOOD.

Mongolian Fried Spare Ribs cover all over with thick spicy black pepper sauce... The meat is tender & juicy .... Worth Trying!!!

Fried Rice with Seafood XO Sauce look like normal fried rice, but taste super delicious.... Worth Trying!!!

Hot-Boiled Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs taste rather normal...
After lunch, went over to Tiffany & Co @ Raffles Hotel to alter my heart charm bracelet.... The alteration took 5 working days.. which means I can only collect the bracelet on the 02 Jan 2009... can't wait to wear it on....
Für meine Baby....
From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were the one, the one I would spend the rest of my life with, until my time was done. From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were my soul mate. From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew my life was about to change. From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew I would be happy forever,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA