Hair Rebonding @ Papilio Beauty Salon

On half day leave... left office @ 12.30pm... Baby picked me up from work with our 'Baobei' - Coco... We went to Veerasamy Road for lunch... We had porridge... not too bad...

Went for my soft rebonding @ Papilio Beauty Salon @ 1.30pm… cost me $120… The product used - Shisedo Professional. Finished @ 3.35pm... Baby waited for me @ the car park while I was doing my rebonding... *touched* Their skill was good... I'm glad with my rebonding... will patron in the future... I promise... Bot Phyto Organics Leave -in conditioner @ only $20(UP:$40). The generous lady boss gave me some freebies too... like the Avines - Love Shampoo - Fizzy Hair worth $22, Goldwell - Leave-in Serum (Extra Intense)... 1 time usage...on special occasion I suppose... hehe... Papilio purple big comb & Light-weight navy blue umbrella...
My buy @ Papilio Beauty Salon
Phyto Organics Leave -in conditioner
My freebies from the generous lady boss of Papilio Beauty Salon
Avines - Love Shampoo - Fizzy Hair
Goldwell - Leave-in Serum (Extra Intense)
Papilio purple big comb
Light-weight navy blue umbrella
Dinner @ Ma's place with Baby & Coco... she cooked my fave dish - Braised Pig's Trotter...
Baby & I had a delightful dinner there...
Our 'Baobei' - Coco
*Dedicated to my baby... who I can never live without. You teach me the true and the real meaning of what it is liked to be loved. I love you with my entire heart and I will ALWAYS love you.* ~ I love you Kel-ling.~
Knowing your presence exist fills me with happiness, I feel complete. All I desire now is to be with you in your comforting arms. I will never had the chance to experience what the true meaning of love and be able to understand the happiness behind being loved by someone special if I never met you. You make me realise what it feels like to be loved unconditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA