Time Flies.... 3rd month liao...

Lunch @ Han’s - Marina Square with my Jo² & Baby. He ordered the Today’s Special – Chicken Stew.... I ordered the Seafood Hor Fun, as for Jo²… she got herself the Seafood Beehoon…. After lunch, we had tea @ Killiney... & chatted happily about baby's trip in Auckland last week... Got 4 tickets from Wayne for JJ Party 3 @ the Singapore Expo Max Pavilion on the 23rd Nov at 8pm... One hr performance by JJ Lin Jun Jie... Will be meeting Joanne & Sherilyn there for the performance....


We had been together for 3 months le, baby got me a hand bouquet with 2 red roses & 2 pink roses plus a card... surprise again... keke... but I love surprises from you...

Thank You Card... with super sweet contents from baby

Verliebt sie mit immer… meine Kel-ling…. Thanks for Ai Xin Honey Water & TLC... baby...
My gift for my Grimace Baby for our 3rd month ..... Goldheart Bracelet...

Friday dinner with my Grimace Baby @ Ichibam Boshi- Great World City after work... We queued for less than 15mins for the seated.. maybe is because... 2 persons ale always get the seats faster... Baby & I shared the Teriyaki Chicken Don with Prawn Tempura, Unagi & Sashimi Bento.....
Dominmushi Hamachi & Hotate Sashimi
Potato Croquette
Scallops Yaki
Hot-plated Gyoza

I had Soft Shell Crab Handroll too.... (forgot to take pic.. hehe...)

After our dinner, we headed down to JB for a nite stay… in ad-hoc of celebrating our 3rd Month Anniversary… See my sweet baby is filling the "white card' for me...

Baby booked a nite with ABF @ New York Hotel…. Must have Ramy Burger for supper... super sinful... but what to do... I simply can't resist it... keke... Reached hotel around ten plus... headed down straight for supper after our shower...
3* New York Hotel in JB

Our Room - 1903 key slot with ABF voucher for 2...
Ramlee Burgers in action....

Being with Baby for 3 months... makes me realise that... he is the life of my soul, he makes me feel whole. He will be the forever flaming fire that I could ever desire. He is my forever Kel-ling, someone whom I can always depend on. He is a part of me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA