Spa gift from Baby....

Took half day from work, as Baby booked for me a pamper package – Heavenly Body & Face Experience @ Jurlique – Wheelock Place … @ 1.30pm…. 120 mins treatment - include a Jurlique Aromatherapy Full Body Massage & Jurlique Aromatherapy Facial.



He paid for the treatment a day before he went for his trip to New Zealand. A sweet gift from him to me when he's not in SG.… Baby was so sweet to me.... he even planned the spa for me in advance before he went for his trip … He wants me to feel his love is with me …. even though he is not around with me...

The whole session was longer than 120mins... I finished @ 4pm... I topped up $15 for the eye-brow trimming during the facial...

Feel so refreshing after the spa…. Thx baby…. Nothing can describe, the way I feel for you. Your love is warm and precious, I'll love you unconditionally with all my heart and soul… You are too good to be true... and now I have you, I want to share my life with you... I love the way you make me happy and the ways you show you care for me. I love the way you say, "I Love You," and the way you're always there for me. I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA