Mid Week Screening with Baby

Baby & I went for dinner after our work @ 6pm, Baby drove down to Adam Food Centre... as I craved for my fave Mee Soto ... too bad was closed AGAIN... We had Nasi Lemak instead, queued for 15 mins for the food....sigh!!! All set sold out ... left Chicken Wing set only … so we had to take that cos there’s no other choices le….


After dinner… we went to watch ‘The Coffin’ @ Cathay AMK Hub... My First time to Cathay Cinema @ AMK Hub... seats rather comfy.... sound system not bad too....


The show is still fairly interesting as the show flow in the beginning... but I got rather disappointed by the ending....

Baby sent me home after the show …. you've touched my life and made me who I am. All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, to be together, never be apart. You are special to me that even on the darkest nights, you are my brightest star. You've allowed me to experience.... unconditional love of yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA