Shopping with ma >>> Dinner with family

Went for my hair treatment @ Snip Avenue… cost me $58… The product they used – Shisedo Professional. Ma waited for me @ the salon for 90mins… After my hair treatment, we went down to Toa Payoh for some neighbourhood shopping…

I got a pair of Greyish Black 4-inch Heels, Old Navy Long Sleeves tees, Old Navy Sweater, bare-back beach brown top… See below for my fruitful buys….
bare-back beach brown top @ $10
Old Navy Sweater @ $8
Greyish Black 4-inch Heels @ $23.90

After shopping, met Pa, Bro & his gf –Wei for dinner…. Meeting point @ Bendemeer Food Centre… There is a popular stall selling Chicken Rice called 众品鸡饭. Ma & I queued for 20mins for the food… the endless queue always…
Yummy Chicken Rice
It’s been a long time since our last dinner out together...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA