Finally.... TGIF... Weekend is here....

I am bored... "I don’t care if I cry like a baby… I miss u so much…"COME BACK NOW"….. I sound silly rite... anyway it has become part of me le... hehe... Finally his 9-day trip is coming to an end… he is coming back this Sunday evening.....

Being unwell, I have not been going out lately… eversince Monday nite…. My body is getting weaker lately, maybe due to hectic work ba or maybe I am weak afterall… I seriously need someone to take care of me... keke… Last week, I fell sick after my BKK trip... I was down with high fever, flu & cough/sore throat … I had yet fully recovered … this week I fell sick again due to food poisoning… Sigh!!! What a suffering week for me... haix!!! I tell myself that I must get well before Baby's return...

During baby’s absence, we sms-ed each other everyday… we tok @ night almost everyday for hours… Baby showed his care & concern thru calls & sms… During his 9 days trip… I have received 12 oversea calls, 75 sms & 11 e-mails from him… as for me.. I called him twice, sent him 64 sms & 11 e-mails to his gmail acc….

My heart is overflowing with joy and love, the joy you bring to me and the love I feel for you... Never have I come across anyone like you...who loves me who than he loves himself... but dun worry baby... I will give you all my love, trust & care... I will love you with all my life... I promise...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA