Enjoying the Companionship

Went to Ramen Marutama @ Central to have lunch wif Baby... Our No. 1 choice haunt for ramen.... hehe.... short queue.. waited for less than 10mins...

Pig Organ Soup & Steamed Minced Meat with Salty Fish for dinner after our work. We went to Cheng Mun Chee @ Lavendar... Yummy dinner... Baby, you are so sweet and you are my super No.1....

We headed straight home after our dinner... I dun wanna to miss the Amazing Race Asia Season 3 Finale on AXN... OMG... Sam & Vince won the race... Our team - Geoff & Tisha came in 2nd... Boo...Boo...

I am blessed to have you around in my life, I wanna say thank you for the memories we've made, the love we shared, the faith in us, the encouragement you gave, always being there for me. Every day we are growing fonder, every moment we cherished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA