Earth Cafe - Pet Friendly Cafe @ Upper Thomson....

Went to Five Star Kampong Chicken Rice @ Upper Thomson to have lunch wif Baby... We ordered 2 sets of Roasted Chicken Rice, along with two side dishes - 'Jia Xiang' Tofu (with minced meat toppings) & Chye Poh Omelette...

Visit Earth Cafe (Friendly Pet Cafe) @ Upper Thomson Road for dinner with Coco.... Isn't great to dine with your furkid!!!... The feeling is great....
See Coco got her seat...sitting quietly @ her seat... so 'guai'...
Lovely Cutie Coco & Me
Dogs' Loo....
Coco doing her business.... so smart.. she koe where the loo is... I am so proud of you... my lovely Coco....
Baby ordered Bak Tut Teh while I ordered Fish Fillet Nasi Lemak
We had Twilight Lime
Looking thru the Pet Menu... ordered a regular meal for Coco - Minced Pork with Potatoes, Carrot & Celery....
Coco waited patiently.. for her food to be served...
Thanks Baby for being there for me.... Soft kisses on my cheek or running your fingers through my hair. When you think I am asleep, you silently say a prayer... touches my heart... Your warmth is what I want everyday... My Forever Love... Kel-ling....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA