Surprises from Baby again...

Baby ordered online from a Japan website a week ago... he got me some hp charms.... baby.. you are so sweet... These were items he ordered online... (pics from website)
The Birthday Stone
Jan - Garnet for Baby... cos is my birth month...

Sep - Sapphire for me... cos is baby's birth month...
He got me Limited Edition Tofu X Sanrio Hp Charm too ... my fave... cos I love tofu...
The shipment took 6 days to arrive Singapore... Baby went over to the post office @ Paya Lebar to pick the parcel up during lunch time....
Parcel from Japan - Strapya Next Co, Ltd
My gifts from Baby.....
Indeed a pleasant surprise.... Thx Baby.... My heart is complete with the love we share and our love grows more beautiful each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA