Spa Treat >>>>>> Ramen Ramen Dinner

This evening, left office around 6.05pm, as Jo & I had an appointment for my Body Massage with The Ultimate Spa @ CSC Club. Hot deal from UOB Lady's Card.... Baby sent us there....


Baby roamed around Bukit Batok while waiting for us to finish our sessions... Baby, I'm touched... We finished our sessions around 8.30pm. Baby picked us up & headed straight for our late meal..... Dinner - Ramen Ramen @ The Rail Mall

took some pixs there
Hot Ocha for us...
Baby & I had Ramen Ramen Ramen - House's Signature Ramen
As for Jo took the (Chizu) Cheese Ramen (Chef's Recommendation)
Ordered some side kicks...
Yasai Tempura
Calamari Rings
Agedashi Tofu
After dinner, as usual Baby sent us home..... Baby, you make me feel secure whenever you're around. You make me feel so special whenever I'm with you. I've never met anyone like you before. You've changed my life & you always have my heart, we will never be apart and I never want to let you go. I want you there forever with me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA