Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak.... A Nasi Lemak with Good Rice!!!

Baby & I went for dinner after our work @ 6pm, Baby drove down to Adam Food Centre... as I craved for my fave Mee Soto ... too bad was closed.... so we seeked for other alternative.... Baby said the Nasi Lemak was good too... the long queue already convinced me le... so we decided to join in the queue... We queued for 15 mins for the food....

My fave stall @ Adam Food Centre from now on.......

We had Full House Set for our dinner...

Yummy Nasi Lemak with delicious Chicken Wing, Ikan Billis, Fried Egg, Otak, Freshly Sliced Cucumbers & Super Yummy Sambal Chilli

This is the first time eating Nasi Lemak using Basmati Rice instead of the normal rice... The Basmati Rice gives a lighter texture, better in flavour and the grains are beautifully separated. Ideal for diabetics as it has lesser sugar level than the normal rice.

Baby ordered our fave Mutton Soup for us... cos we both love the soup very much.... Yummy dinner for us indeed...
After dinner... went down to Bits & Pieces @ Orchard Cineleisure to get the chains for our birth stone pendant...
Our Lovers' necklaces with unique birth stone....
From Baby to me..... I love this gift.... this is what i will be wearing... cos is my Baby's birth month stone - Sapphire...
Baby picked me up to work this morning... he helped me to put on the necklace in the car... *sweet & loving* .... Every night ends beautifully with the sound of your voice from the phone call. Your kiss on my lips is something I long for each day. You’re my comfort when I’m lonely, you’re my peace when I need rest.... Of all the men I’ve known, I rate you the best...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA