Nite @ The Esplanade.......

Baby & I went for dinner after work @ 6pm, baby drove to Adam Food Centre... as usual we ate our fave Mee Soto there ... We queued for 10-15 mins.... Baby craved for the Sambal Stingray too ... so we ordered & shared between us.....
Nice but too spicy le
After our dinner, we went for car ride around Bt Timah.... then we headed down to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar @ Esplanade... A bar area for patrons to try new chocolate products as well as the best cup of hot chocolate in town.... Baby fulfilled my craving for Hot Chocolate with Marshallows.... The hot chocolate is worth my thumbs up....

Amercian Hot Chocolate with Marshallows for us

Milk Chocolate for me
Dark Chocolate for me
OM... the mug so cute... called HUGMUG

We walked along the Esplanade Bay... so romantic... rite.. what to do... we just simply love this feeling.... we took some pics too....
As we walked in the Esplanade Mall... I was amazed by the Esplanade Presents Programme Visual Art Display @ Concourse... The art piece is from Kengo Kito - Japanese young artist ... can't help to take pic of the colourful artwork... Visual Art Display called - Comsic Elements... using colourful hula loops ....
Baby sent me home ard 11pm.... Thx for fulfilling my craving.... your smell & your kiss are the things... that I always wanted ... The feel of your hand always affect me in ways..... I'm here for you... I'm ready to see what the future may bring... because we are together in everything.... Let me take your hand, we will make memories forever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA