WAFFLETOWN - Thumbs down

Dinner with Baby & Jo after work..... I had tried before the Prawn Mee Soup @ Golden Mile Food Centre... as promised I will try the dry-type for my next visit ... so I fulfilled my promise.... The dry type was delicious too because of their home-made chilli sauce.
Noodles topped with fresh prawns and fishcake, pork spare ribs, slices of taupok (fried beancurd) & hard-boiled egg slices... (generous ingredients)

Since it was still early...... we went for desserts @ Waffle Town - Balmoral Plaza... we had waffles with Vanilla ice-cream & preserved apple slices.



I don't really enjoy the dessert there.... The thing that turn me really off is the ventilation... It was so bad... that it stinks my outfit & bag.... Well... will be my first & last visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA