My Fave Weekend Shopping

I love weekend shopping..... Baby sent me to Chong Pang to meet Susie & Jo for Dim Sum breakfast & neighbour shopping before he sent his car for servicing...
I got a Halter Neck Black Dress from Chong Pang....
Baby came down to Chong Pang by public transport ard 10.30am to fetch me home... as his car will only be ready by 2pm.... we rest awhile @ home... and left home @ 12.45pm to pick his car @ the Honda Service Centre... we went there by train... hehe..... first time taking train with Baby.... feel so good....
Baby drove down to South Buona Vista Road to have our fave 'Hannah Png' (Braised Duck Rice).... Yummy lunch with Baby.... feel so contented being together with Baby....

After lunch.... meet Susie & Jo @ Vivo City for shopping again....

Gifts from Baby......
Padlock From Winter Time
Blue Scarf From Pull and Bear

Shade from River Island

Classy Shorts from River Island
I Got Baby :-
From Topshop
From River Island

We had a fruitful shopping day..... Thanks Baby... Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe. The love that you give me is all that I need.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA