Lunch for 2 @ Waraku - Central

My usual lunch kakis (Susie & Jo)... had an lunch appointment.... with haulier... so they can't have lunch with me.... Baby suggested that we drove out for lunch... so we went down to Waraku @ Central.... Nice & good atmosphere for dining.
We ordered a Hamachi Sashimi for the start.... followed by side kick - Fried Salmon with Tartar Sauce....

My Main Course - Miso Ramen


Baby's Main Course - Curry Katsu Don
Yummy & Filling Lunch..... Baby got the lovers' - Two Part Hp Charm for our Hps.... so sweet of him... Thanks Baby... for the lunch & the hp charm....
We reached office @ 2.15pm.... hehe.... discreetly... We love the moment just two of us... I love you always.... As long as we are together... I have everything I need. You will always be... My Forever Love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA