It's Day 22 again

We had been together for 2 months le... Baby greeted me with his 'Ai Xin' breakfast when he picked me up to work in the morning... He made egg mayo sandwich with lots of cucumbers ... yummy!!!
Baby's TLC really makes my day... hehe... Beside the 'Ai Xin' breakfast, he got me a hand bouquet with 3 violet tulips & 2 pink roses plus a scented card... surprise from you again... but... it's okay... cos I love surprises... You make me feel special & loved with everything you do...
Scented Happy Anniversay Card
My gift for my Grimace Baby..... Ted Baker Belt.....
Our Dinner Celebration - No Signboard Restaurant @ The Esplanade
Nice Classy Menu
Food ordered -
Fried Baby Squids
Braised Tofu
Signature Chilli Crab... must try... seriously tasty & fresh... with super yummy Gravy...
Fried Man Tou
During these 2 months... You’re the thought that starts each morning... you’re my silly, long-winded, caring, thoughtful and loving Baby. The one who holds me tightly, whenever I need to cry.... You are all I’ve wanted, you are all I needed. You are all I’ve dreamed of... you mean a lot to me... I couldn’t live, I couldn’t breathe without you by my side, never will I let you go.... Our love will never end.... now until forever, no matter what, no matter where... We’ll always be together....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA