Fullerton Hotel >>>>> Coach Wristlet....

I took half day leave from work... so baby picked me up from workplace... he brought me for nice lunch... we had our *sweet & lovely* lunch @ Town Cafe - Fullerton Hotel.... ooh... envy me... keke.... We ordered Unajyu & Tamago Udon.... and my fave Sashimi - Hamachi & Salmon Belly...Free-flow house-made bread was rather delicious too...
Free-flow house-made bread

Our main course - Unajyu & Tamago Udon


Sashimi - Hamachi & Salmon Belly... fresh & yummy....

Baby surprised me.... with a Latest Coach Wristlet... been longing for it for a long time.... I was stunned yet delighted at the same time.... Baby always make me feel like I am a princess...


Happy Me.... Thx Baby, you really make my day....

How blessed I am that you are in my life. Not a day goes by without thinking about you. You make everything alright. Memories made and shared with you the one I love. My faithful silly baby, my porter, my driver…. a lotz more.... till end of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA